The IBC TANK LEVEL ALARM is supplied with a cap to fit an intermediate bulk container. (tote tank) Liquid is fed to your process through a tube and flowmeter.
When liquid level gets low, a bright flashing LED and a loud beeper alerts. Never run empty again!
Better Liquid Level Control...
- Always on duty because the liquid tube is permantly attached to the alarm unit.
- It can go anywhere because it is battery operated. No need for power outlets.
- Uninterruptible battery power lasts for years.Lithium battery always included.
- Loud warbling tone cuts through the loudest industrial noise.
- Rugged. Built for rough, wet and corrosive environments.
- Protects your pumps from debris with an intake screen.
- Flow indicator built into low level units.
- No wetted metal parts.
IBC TOTE TANK ALARM
for low liquid level makes sure your process will never run out of chemicals. When liquid level
is low, an IBC Alarm emits a very loud 103dB beeping sound, and flashing LED.
- Uninterruptible battery power works through power failures, can't come unplugged, or be defeated. And because the Tank Alarms
don't use any power until alarming, the batteries last for years.
- Float switch is protected inside a rigid pipe so it can get knocked around without worry. Optional screen protects float from debris.
- Adjustable Depth. to fit any size tote. Simply loosen the set screws to slide pipes to correct depth up to 50 inches. (Standard Mauser 330 gallon
IBC has a depth of 48.5".
- The feed tube is permanantly attached to the float switch, so the level alarm is always on duty.
- Removable filter screen on the suction pipe guards your pumps from debris or crystals. A replaceable check valve can be easily inserted in-line to
prevent liquid from draining when transferring to new containers if needed.
- IBC Alarms come in different materials for many different chemistries:
- Polypropylene (standard)
- Polypropylene models have polypropylene floats, and polypropyelene piping so all wetted parts are polypropylene except
the Acrylic flow indicator and glass ball. If Acrylic is incompatible there are models available without the flow indicator.
- Stainless upon request
- All constructions are built for rugged industrial envirnoments
- Standard Models Available:
- ILP-PP - polypropylene wetted parts with liquid suction pipe and acrylic flowmeter.
Includes 6 inch buttress thread lid.
- ILPX-PP - same as above but no flow indicator.
- ILK-PP - no liquid suction pipe. (level alarm part only).
- PVDF (Kynar) models have the suffix KY instead of PP.
Shutoff Box SH-1
The illuminated button silences buzzer. LED flashes until level is corrected. Resets automatically. Low battery alert.
Silencing Button / Low Battery Alert SL-1
Button silences the audio alarm while LED continues to flash. Resets automatically. Includes a low battery warning.
Button also tests the unit.
Relay Output with Cord RL-AC
Switches a relay to control pumps or solenoids. Silences and test alarm. Piggyback plug makes hookup easy.
AC Power Cord C-NA
When plug-in AC power is preferred. Comes with 3 prong plug and 8 foot rubber jacketed cord. Power convertor inside box.
Tank Vent Cap VC-1/2
Vent cap installed on lid allows more air exchange for high flowrates. Screen keeps out debris.
Check Valve CV-V
Optional check valve for use with diaphragm pumps. Stops the liquid from draining out of the feed pipe during
transfer to a new container. Eliminates re-priming pump.
Waterproof Screw Lock Connector CN-2
For units with a cable. Makes it easy to connect and disconnect.
PLC Output PLC
A circuit board allows you to select N.C. or N.O. output to your PLC. Includes button to silence buzzer. Includes 10 feet of communications cable.
Wireless Transmitter & Receiver W2
Wireless transmitter inside the level alarm sends a wireless signal to the receiver. Buzzer and relay in receiver.
Siren Alarm Box SA-1
Siren alarm gives an extremely loud signal. Suitable for entire buildings.
Different Buzzer Tones BZ-xx
Different buzzer tones to audibly identify different units. (Chime, Stucatto, Whoop, Beep)
Buzzer Volume Control V-1
Snap-on muffler reduces the volume by 20 dB and anywhere in-between just by rotating the slots.
Alternate Color LED BL-x
Default color is red. Amber, Blue, and Green are in stock. White is a special order.
Slip-On Cap IBC-SC
A regular IBC lid with the threads taken off so it slips on and doesn't need to be screwed on for fast