Equipment Overview | Filter Pump Industries / Penguin Pump | Process Technology
Capacitive Type Liquid Level Controls: ESP Series
IMPROVES PROCESS CONTROL:
CORROSION RESISTANT ENCLOSURE
- Provides automated control and consistent liquid levels in most conductive aqueous processes, waste treatment tanks and when leak detection is required.
- Adds protection against fires and tank damage associated with low-level conditions.
- ESP model: mounts on the outside of plastic tanks and senses up to .984 inches (25mm), so no direct immersion is required.
- ESPV model: for direct immersion applications (vertically mounted).
- ESP model: housed in a plastic, epoxy encapsulated enclosure with 6-foot (1.8m) flexible cord and mounting flange.
- ESPV model: vapor resistant, CPVC probe enclosure with 3-foot (.9m) flexible PVC conduit.
- CSA certified, UL listed, and CE compliant.
CONSULT FACTORY FOR THE FOLLOWING OPTIONS:
- Field selectable normally open (N/O) or normally closed (N/C).
- 500 mA switch capacity (10 mA minimum).
- Operates on any voltage between 90 and 265 VAC, 50/60 Hz.
- Ambient temperature range: 0°F (-18°C) to 176°F (80°C).
- Single phase only.
- ESPV models available with heavy wall immersion tubes in: CPVC, PVDF, PTFE, and quartz for vertical mounting.
- Custom length immersion tubes for ESPV models.
- Can be pre-wired into combination temperature controls.
- Longer flexible conduits for ESPV devices.
- Threaded wells for through tank wall applications.