- The BX650 can be used in tanks as small as 10 gallons to a few hundred gallons (38 to about 1,000 L), depending on tank-turnover and
agitation requirements. Pump provides maximum flow rate of 650 gallons per hour (2400 liters per hour) using a motor rated at 1/15th hp
(50-watt). A good choice if tank is too large for the Lab Series but too small for the BX1200.
- Available in CPVC, polypropylene, and PVDF (Kynar) as pump materials of construction. Standard shaft is made of 303 stainless steel covered
with Teflon heat-shrink tubing. As a precaution for aggressive solutions that may attack SS, a titanium shaft and a Hastelloy-C276-alloy shaft
are available for pump-body lengths of 6, 8, and 10 inches.
- 650 gallons (2400 liters) per hour at 60 Hz. A flow-rate reduction of about 18% (plus or minus 3%) is typical when operating at 50 Hz.
- 10 feet (3 meters) of head pressure.
- About 9 pounds (4 kg) in CPVC, depending on pump body length.
Epoxy coated, rated at 1/15th hp (50 watt), single phase, 3000 RPM, TEFC, thermally protected. Electrical cord is 10 feet (3 meters) long.
When ordering, specify one of the following three motors:
- 115 volt, 60 Hz, 2.2 A
- 115 volt, 50/60 Hz, 2.0 A
- 230 volt, 50/60 Hz, 1.3A