- Lightweight, high-flow-rate, easy-to-use system is the industry workhorse. Features a 1/12th-hp (60-watt) motor and requires only a
4-in.-square (10-cm-sq) area of in-tank space yet provides vigorous agitation and a maximum flow rate of 1200 gph (4500 LPH). Remove filter
cartridge and insert carbon-containing attachment to treat for organics.
- Available in CPVC, polypropylene, PVDF (Kynar), and stainless steel as pump materials of construction. Standard shaft is 303 stainless
steel covered with Teflon heat-shrink tubing. As a precaution for aggressive solutions that may attack SS, a titanium shaft is available for
pump-body lengths of 6, 8, 10, & 12 inches and a Hastelloy-C276-alloy shaft is available for pump-body lengths of 6, 8, 10, 12 & 14 inches.
- 1200 gallons (4500 liters) per hour at 60 Hz. A flow-rate reduction of about 18% is typical when operating at 50 Hz.
- 12 feet (3.6 meters) of head pressure.
- About 10 pounds (4.5 kg) in CPVC, depending on pump- body length.
Epoxy coated, 1/12th hp (60 watt), single phase, 3000 RPM, TEFC, thermally protected. Electrical cord is 10 feet (3 meters) long. When
ordering, specify one of the following three motors:
- 115 volt, 60 Hz, 2.6 A
- 115 volt, 50/60 Hz, 2.0 A
- 230 volt, 50/60 Hz, 1.3A