The DRUM ALARM for LOW LIQUID LEVEL alerts your attention to empty drums with a bright flashing LED and a loud beeper when liquid level is low.
Just drop it in a drum and never run out again!
Drum Level Control...
- Always on duty because the liquid feed tube is permanently attached to the alarm unit.
- It can go anywhere because it is battery operated. No need for power outlets.
- Uninterruptible battery power lasts for years.Lithium battery always included.
- Loud warbling tone cuts through the loudest industrial noise.
- Rugged. Built for rough, wet and corrosive environments.
- Transfer to a new drum is easy: No need to screw in threads or fiddle around with tube connections, just drop in.
- Protects your Pumps from debris with an intake screen.
- Flow Indicator built in.
The DRUM ALARM for LOW LIQUID LEVEL
alerts your attention to empty drums with a bright flashing LED and a loud beeper when liquid level is low.
Just drop it in a drum and never run out again!
- MONITOR LIQUID LEVEL IN DRUMS when feeding from chemical drums and containers. Quick and easy to install - then forget about drum level forever.
Simply connect your liquid suction line and drop it in a drum. You're ready to go!
- The Mounting Cap on the Drum Alarm makes it easy to switch to a new drum since you don't have to
disconnect tubing while you unscrew a cap - it just drops over the bung. The cap keeps debris out of the drum, and suppresses vapors even liquid
ammonium hydroxide is not a problem.
- Attached Suction Pipe can't be separated from the float switch, so the level alarm is always on duty.
- Removable Filter Screenguards your pumps from debris or crystals.
- Float switch is protected inside a rigid pipe so it can get knocked around without worry.
- Secure compression tubing connection eliminates air leakage in your feed lines.
- The Built-in Suction Pipe depth is perfectly sized to reach the bottom of the drum to pump out all of the liquid. Because it is a rigid pipe, it always
draws from the bottom and your pump will never be drawing air instead of liquid.
- Different models
- Polypropylene float is standard on all models. Pipe can be PVC or polypropylene piping. All-PVDF models also an option.
- Drum alarms come with or without acrylic flowmeter, or suction pipe.
- Standard models slip over the 2" bung, and there are also models to screw into the threaded bung.
- DLA-PP Same as above but has polypropylene pipe. Adjustable (white) lid slips over drum bung.
- DLAX-PP Adjustable lid like above but no flowmeter.
- DLAX-KY Adjustable lid like above but Kynar (PVDF) wetted parts.
- DLP Float switch alarm pipe and suction pipe. Threaded plug screws into 2" NPS bung. Polypropylene wetted parts.
- DLK Float switch alarm without suction pipe screws into a 3/4" bung. Depth is adjustable with a thumbscrew. Fits drums up to 55 gallons. Polypropylene wetted parts.
- DLQ Same as DLK but fits a 2" NPS bung. Polypropylene wetted parts.
- If you don't see the model you need, we'll gladly customize it for you! Please contact us.
Shutoff Box SH-1
The illuminated button silences buzzer. LED flashes until level is corrected. Resets automatically. Low battery alert.
Silencing Button / Low Battery Alert SL-1
Button silences the audio alarm while LED continues to flash. Resets automatically. Includes a low battery warning.
Button also tests the unit.
Relay Output with Cord RL-AC
Switches a relay to control pumps or solenoids. Silences and test alarm. Piggyback plug makes hookup easy.
AC Power Cord C-NA
When plug-in AC power is preferred. Comes with 3 prong plug and 8 foot rubber jacketed cord. Power convertor inside box.
Alternate Color LED BL-x
Default color is red. Amber, Blue, and Green are in stock. White is a special order.
Beacon LED BL-x
Higher visibility strobing light illuminates when a cycle is over. Colors: Red, Blue, Amber, and Green.
Check Valve CV-V
Optional check valve for use with diaphragm pumps. Stops the liquid from draining out of the feed pipe during
transfer to a new container. Eliminates re-priming pump.
PLC Output PLC
A circuit board allows you to select N.C. or N.O. output to your PLC. Includes button to silence buzzer. Includes 10 feet of communications cable.
Wireless Transmitter & Receiver W2
Wireless transmitter inside the level alarm sends a wireless signal to the receiver. Buzzer and relay in receiver.
Siren Alarm Box SA-1
Siren alarm gives an extremely loud signal. Suitable for entire buildings.
Different Buzzer Tones BZ-xx
Different buzzer tones to audibly identify different units. (Chime, Stucatto, Whoop, Beep)
Waterproof Screw Lock Connector CN-2
For units with a cable. Makes it easy to connect and disconnect.
Buzzer Volume Control V-1
Snap-on muffler reduces the volume by 20 dB and anywhere in-between just by rotating the slots.
Drum Wedge DW-1
Draw all of the liquid out of your drum. Tip drum to collect liquid around Drum Alarm intake.
Weighted Pipe WP-1
Dense chemicals such as sulfuric or phosphoric acid cause the drum alarm to partially float out of solution
when the drum is full. Steel shot sealed in the float pipe keeps it down.