The IBC TANK HIGH LEVEL ALARM is supplied with a cap to fit an intermediate bulk container (or tote tank). When liquid level is high, a
bright flashing LED and a loud beeper alerts personnel. Battery powered so no wires to install. Never overfill again!
A Better Overfill Alarm...
- Always on duty
- It can go anywhere because it is battery operated. No need for power outlets.
- Uninterruptible battery power lasts for years.Lithium battery always included.
- Loud warbling tone cuts through the loudest industrial noise.
- Rugged. Built for rough, wet and corrosive environments.
- Safe. 9 volt circuit in a waterproof enclosure.
- No wetted metal parts.
- A functional check is simple - convienient button for testing.
IBC TOTE TANK ALARM
for high liquid level makes sure your tank will never overfill. When liquid level is high, an IBC Alarm emits a very loud
103dB warbling sound, and flashing LED.
- Uninterruptible battery power works through power failures, can't come unplugged, or be defeated. And because the Tank Alarms
don't use any power until alarming, the batteries last for years. A low battery alert is an option.
- Float switch is protected inside a rigid pipe so it can get knocked around without worry. Optional screen protects float from debris.
- Adjustable Depth. Simply loosen the cord grip to slide the pipe to correct depth. Standard maximum depth is 10" and this can be
adjusted to 1" if desired.
- Because the liquid pipe and the alarm are integrated into the same unit, the level alarm is always on duty.
- IBC Alarms come in all different materials for all different chemistries:
- All constructions are built for rugged industrial envirnoments
- Different models
- IHK-PP-10 polypropylene float switch and pipe mounted in an adjustable collar. No feed pipe.
- IHK-KY-10 is the same as above but has PVDF pipe and float so all wetted materials are PVDF.
- IHP-PP-10 has a 3/4" pipe to feed liquid into the tank. Feed pipe and alarm mounted in a 2" NPT plug throught the IBC lid.
- IHP-KY-10 is the same but has PVDF pipe and float so all wetted materials are PVDF.
Shutoff Box SH-1
The illuminated button silences buzzer. LED flashes until level is corrected. Resets automatically. Low battery alert.
Silencing Button / Low Battery Alert SL-1
Button silences the audio alarm while LED continues to flash. Resets automatically. Includes a low battery warning.
Button also tests the unit.
Relay Output with Cord RL-AC
Switches a relay to control pumps or solenoids. Silences and test alarm. Piggyback plug makes hookup easy.
AC Power Cord C-NA
When plug-in AC power is preferred. Comes with 3 prong plug and 8 foot rubber jacketed cord. Power convertor inside box.
Tank Vent Cap VC-1/2
Vent cap installed on lid allows more air exchange for high flowrates. Screen keeps out debris.
Cam-Lock and Vent CL-2
Fill your IBC tank with a 2" male cam-lock polypropylene plug.
Waterproof Screw Lock Connector CN-2
For units with a cable. Makes it easy to connect and disconnect.
PLC Output PLC
A circuit board allows you to select N.C. or N.O. output to your PLC. Includes button to silence buzzer. Includes 10 feet of communications cable.
Wireless Transmitter & Receiver W2
Wireless transmitter inside the level alarm sends a wireless signal to the receiver. Buzzer and relay in receiver.
Siren Alarm Box SA-1
Siren alarm gives an extremely loud signal. Suitable for entire buildings.
Different Buzzer Tones BZ-xx
Different buzzer tones to audibly identify different units. (Chime, Stucatto, Whoop, Beep)
Buzzer Volume Control V-1
Snap-on muffler reduces the volume by 20 dB and anywhere in-between just by rotating the slots.