T-100 Plastisol Primer - available at CDI in Buffalo, NY
Formulated to achieve optimum adhesion under a wide range of application conditions when used in conjunction with Miccro Plastisols.
T-100 is a clear primer adhesive formulated to achieve optimum adhesion under a wide range of application conditions when used in conjunction with
Plastisol. In addition to being an excellent general purpose primer, it is especially resistant to hot alkaline solutions.
T-100 has been formulated to comply with the solvent requirements of Rule 66 of the Los Angeles Air Pollution Control District and Regulation
3 of the San Francisco Bay Area Air Pollution Control District.
- Color: Clear to Pale Yellow
- Viscosity: 31 seconds #1 Zahn
- Coverage Rate: Approximately 380 square feet (35.3 m2) per gallon, 0.3 mil.
- Weight per Gallon: 7.1 pounds / gallon
- Flashpoint: 43° F. TCC
- Solids: 16% by weight
- T-100 Plastisol Primer is available in: 1, 5, and 55 gallon containers.
- Clean metal. For best adhesion metal must be physically and chemically clean. Sandblasting with clean sand or pickling and degreasing are
- Apply primer by dipping, brushing or spraying. Air dry for 15 minutes and bake at 360° to 400° F for 15 to 45 minutes, depending upon metal
mass and oven efficiency.
- While metal is hot, dip into the T-100 and leave until the desired coating is formed. The thickness film is determined by the
amount of heat in the metal and length of time in the T-100.
- Evaporated solvent should be replaced with T-100 primer reducer only.
T100 instruction sheet:
T100 label instructions:
The information supplied above is offered as a service to our customers, and does not relieve the customer from their responsibility to determine the
suitability of a particular chemical to their specific purpose. Actual product specifications may vary slightly. Please contact CDI for information prior