Equipment Overview | Filter Pump Industries / Penguin Pump | Process Technology
UC Series, Metal Heating and Cooling U Coils - 12" coil width
Features and Benefits
SUPERIOR CHEMICAL RESISTANCE:
- Wide variety of materials available for use in heating or cooling applications for alkaline solutions, acid solutions, and rinse tanks. Check solution guide or consult with your chemical supplier for proper material selection.
- Heavy wall, 18-gauge metal tubing available in steel, 316 stainless steel and titanium.
- 1” diameter tubing.
- 1” MNPT fittings standard.
- One-inch thick, low profile design. Every inch of coil surface is active exchange area. Ideal for small tanks with low heat exchange requirements.
- Single point connections greatly reduces the potential for leaks and simplifies installation. One-inch MNPT connections standard.
HIGH PRESSURE RATING
- .75 square ft. to 2.5 square ft. of exchange area standard.
CONSULT FACTORY FOR THE FOLLOWING OPTIONS:
- 100 PSI working pressure (steam or water).
- Special sizes and configurations.
- Heavier gauge tubing.
- Zirconium, Hastelloy C®, low carbon stainless steel, and other alloys available.
- Fluoropolymer coatings for corrosion protection at solution/atmospheric interface.
- Non-conductive isolator couplings.
- L-shaped configurations for bottom heat applications.
- Higher pressure ratings available.
- Hastelloy C® is a registered trademark of Haynes International, Inc.
Heat exchanger accessories