Equipment Overview | Filter Pump Industries / Penguin Pump | Process Technology
Flex Risers for Electric Heaters: FR Option
Features and Benefits
- Provides simplified and versatile installation for L-shaped electric bottom heaters in various tank depths. The flex riser system saves dollars by reducing shipping costs since a parcel carrier can ship most heaters.
LONG LASTING PERFORMANCE
- Stainless steel heaters: braided 304 stainless steel sheath over a fluoropolymer (PTFE) inner tube.
- Titanium heaters: Fluoropolymer (FEP) tube with integral 316 stainless steel reinforcement.
- Fluoropolymer (PTFE) heaters: continuous extension of tubing with inline junction box.
- Liquid tight fluoropolymer tube is chemically inert and is protected by either a stainless steel outer braid (stainless steel heaters) or reinforced core (titanium heaters).
- Thermal protection standard on all flex riser heaters
- Metal heaters: resettable P2 bi-metal switch.
- Fluoropolymer heaters: P3 J-type thermocouple.
- UL listed (except steel) to U.S. and Canadian safety requirements, and CE (except 600 volts).
- Metal heaters: 48-inch (1220mm) long, 3/4-inch (19mm) diameter, tubing for 500 to 18,000 watt heaters.
- Fluoropolymer heaters: 48-inch (1220mm) long, 7/16-inch (11mm) diameter, fluoropolymer (PTFE) tubing with inline junction box.
Connected to a 36-inch (915mm) long, 1/2-inch (13mm) diameter, PVC conduit for 500 watt to 6000 watt heaters. 3-inch (75mm) minimum bend radius.
- 120 to 600 volts. Single phase only for fluoropolymer heaters.
We recommend temperature controls and level controls for use with this immersion heater.