MiccroPeel - available at CDI in Buffalo, NY
A Good General Purpose Lacquer.
MiccroPeel is suitable for use in the following cycles:
- Hard Chrome Plating.
- Bright Chrome.
- Color: Green
- Viscosity: 200-250 cps
- Coverage Rate: Approximately 280 square feet (26 m2) per gallon, 5.0 mil dry film.
- Weight per Gallon: 7.9 pounds / gallon
- Flashpoint: 24° F. TCC
- MiccroPeel is available in: 1, 5, and 55 gallon containers.
- MiccroPeel should be stirred prior to usage and periodically if not used for extended periods of time.
- Chemically and / or mechanically clean the area of the part to be masked. The area to be masked must be free of all dirt, oil or other
contaminants. Cleaning is the most critical aspect of the masking procedure.
- Apply MiccroPeel to the area to be masked by dipping, brushing, or spraying. For application by dipping, reduce
MiccroPeel approximately 50% with MiccroPeel Reducer. For application by spraying, reduce MiccroPeel
by approximately 100% with MiccroPeel Reducer.
- Apply a minimum of two coats depending upon the type of plating / chemical solution and / or length of processing time in solution. Allow at least
30 minutes air-dry time between coats and overnight air dry time after application of final coat before introduction into solution. Faster drying of
MiccroPeel can be accomplished by force drying for 15 minutes in an oven not exceeding 140° F or over a hot plate not exceeding
140° F for 15 minutes. Drying time will vary according to relative humidity.
- NOTE: Make sure MiccroPeel has lost all solvent odor before force drying, applying additional coats, or placing over hot plate.
- MiccroPeel can be removed using MiccroPeel Reducer. MiccroPeel will not peel from the metal part.
MiccroPeel instruction sheet:
The information supplied above is offered as a service to our customers, and does not relieve the customer from their responsibility to determine the
suitability of a particular chemical to their specific purpose. Actual product specifications may vary slightly. Please contact CDI for information prior