MiccroPatch - available at CDI in Buffalo, NY
An Air-Dry Patch for Plastisol Coatings.
Miccropatch MC-753 (Air-Dry, Black) is especiolly designed to allow easy and reliable repair of plastisol coatings. It is quick drying
and its high viscosity reduces the need for multiple coats. Plating racks can be returned to service with minimum down time. Properly applied,
MiccroPatch forms a tough bond with plastisol and extends insulation life indefinitely. Miccropatch MC-753 (Air-Dry, Black) is made of the
same essential ingredients as Plastisol. It is resistant to all plating solutions, alkaline cleaners at boiling temperatures, and acids.
MiccroPatch is also available in Green (MC-967).
- To repair racks, cut away all loose material and remove any projecting electrolytic deposits.
- Wiping the area with Miccropatch Reducer will help assure adhesion.
- Flow Miccropatch MC-753 into patch area and allow to dry one hour.
- Flow multiple coats of Miccropatch MC-753 until patch level is even with surrounding area.
- Allow one hour to dry between coats.
- Because of high viscosity and special formulation, Miccropatch MC-753 will attain maximum thickness with fewer coats than any
other material produced. Permit overnight drying time after last coat.
MiccroPatch instruction sheet:
The information supplied above is offered as a service to our customers, and does not relieve the customer from their responsibility to determine the
suitability of a particular chemical to their specific purpose. Actual product specifications may vary slightly. Please contact CDI for information prior