INTRINSICALLY SAFE TANK LEVEL ALARM alerts if liquid level is high or low with a loud beep. Easy to install with many
different mounting adapters. Easy to adjust the depth with no tools. Stop overfilled or empty tanks for good!
Better Tank Level Control...
- Always on duty because it uses uninteruptible battery power. Lasts for years.
- Install anywhere: battery power is not limited to locations near power outlets No wiring hassle or expense.
- Lithium batteries last for years. (included)
- Loud buzzer is 103dB @ 2 ft. (like a smoke alarm)
- Rugged. Built for rough, wet and corrosive environments. NEMA 4X.
- Safe. Battery Power.
- LED Indicator Light.
- Silencing Switch.
- UL approved Class 1, Div. 1.
EASY TO INSTALL liquid level alarm
is Uninterruptible battery power ensures there are no cords to come unplugged, or breakers to
trip, and it works through power faiures. Always on duty monitoring level 24/7.
- Durable stainless steel construction. Every unit inludes a SS grounding lug. For especially abusive environments there is an
optional guard for the float that screws on to protect it from physical damage.
- Easy to install by connecting a single wire internally, and then just mount it on you tank or drum. The depth is adjusted
by loosening the nut on the cord grip so the shaft can be slid to the desired length. No tools needed.
- Wetherproof - all NEMA 4X construction. Pipe is sealed in cord grip with a rubber gland.
- Weatherproof enclosure - NEMA 4X (IP65). High-visiblity beacon LED is clearly visible outdoors.
- Depth adjustment is easy: just loosen the cord grip nut and slide the pipe to the proper depth. The 1" NPT cord grip works
with many adapters for any mounting situation. (2" NPT, flange, bulkhead feedthrough, tank wall etc.) Float switch is reversible.
- Operation Red alarm light will flash during use for notification to the user. Low battery light indicates when battery
needs replacing. Shelf life of the lithium battery is 10 years.
- Stainless Steel OptionsAll wetted parts are type 304 stainless steel. The standard model has a 304 stainless steel float
which is 24 mm in diameter. A "screw-on guard" is an available option which allows the alarm to be moved from tank to tank without
worry. The float is reversible.
- Cold weather suitable - All components are rated for -40 °C operation.
- Models for drums the 3/4" NPT opening in drums requires a very small-diameter float switch and pipe. The model DHK-IS
is designed for this application. Please call to discuss this application.
Mounting Bracket - Stainless MB-SS
Fastens securely to the side of an open tank or truck opening with SS thumbscrews.
Screw-On Guard FG-SS
For applications where the alarm is frequently removed from tanks or drums the guard prevents damage to the float.
Adapt from the 1" NPT cord grip.
Welded Plug RB-SS
A 2" stainless steel plug welded to the pipe. Depth is not adjustable.