DIGITAL WATERPROOF PROCESS TIMER counts down from the time you set, then it beeps and flashes until cancelled. Time range from 1 second to 100 hours. As simple to operate as a kitchen
- Waterproof meant for tough industrial environments.
- Loudest Buzzer 103dB warbling tone cuts through the loudest industrial noise.
- Rugged. Built for rough, wet and corrosive environments. NEMA 4X rating.
- Simple and Intuitive. No need for instructions and can change times on the fly.
- Battery Powered. Lithium battery lasts for years.
- Large Digital Display. Digit height 18 mm.
- Compact. Box measures only 4 x 4 x 2 inches. (100x100x50 mm)
counts down from the time you set. When the cycle is completed, a very loud 103dB warbling buzzer sounds and the
illuminated button lights up. Resets automatically to the same time for the next cycle. Easy to program with only three pushbuttons.
- Many possible operating modes are selectable with switches inside the box. You can control if a cycle is able to be
cancelled or not, automatic cycle end or manual, timing in HH:MM or MM:SS, relay orientation, repeating cycles, guard duty. See details in the instructions below.
- Waterproof. Corrosion Proof. IP65 (NEMA 4X) enclosure is built for plating lines, commerical kitchens, factories, wet or corrosive
environments, indoors or out.
- Operation Easy to set the time: the blue buttons adjust the time up or down. The large green button starts and stops the time cycle,
or cancels a cycle if permitted by the mode.
- The Loudest Buzzer This is the loudest buzzer we know of on a digital timer. Don't be fooled by volume ratings from other manufactuers as
they may give a high volume number but this is meaningless without knowing the distance!
- Extra: Once the countdown time reaches zero, the timer then counts the overrun so you know how long the timer has been alarming.
- Low Power Draw. Extremely lower power circuitry allows the 9V battery to last for years.
- Outputs. Auxilliary 9VDC output is built-in to power dataloggers, autodialers or other external devices.
- Different models
- Battery powered with buttons on the outside to easily set different time cycles. (T4)
- Same as T4 but the time is set with buttons inside the box for repetitive timing. (T7)
- AC powered version with a relay to control your devices is available in the model T5 on this page.
Magnetic Mount MB-SS
Magnets on the feet allow the unit to be mounted on metal surfaces like ovens.
Beacon LED FG-SS
Higher visibility strobing light illuminates when a cycle is over. Available in red, blue, amber, and green.
Different Buzzer tones
Different buzzer tones to audibly identify different units.
Buzzer Volume Control
Snap on muffler reduces the volume by 20 dB and anywhere in-between just by rotating the slots.
NIST Traceable Certificate
When the timing must be traceable, we can provide a calibration certificate.